Wednesday, March 30, 2022

The burn out is real

Anyone else feel incredibly burnt out tonight? Just me? mm'kay... 

You know how good things can cause stress and overwhelming feelings? That's me right now. It's not that anything is bad or wrong or anything. I'm just burnt out... warn out and tired. 
I don't know why I always get this way when things are going well. Like all aspects of my life are good right now: 
I'm doing well in school, getting several baking orders, enjoying my job, getting to know Mr. Ford, all good things but some how I still feel overwhelmed by everything. Like it's too much, much too much. And that's really hard. 

The problem is that when I feel this way I always assume something is wrong. Or that I'm doing something wrong and then my anxiety explodes and I usually run away from whatever is newest. Which yes means at this moments it's Mr. Ford.... and I don't want to. But also I want to crawl into bed, under my covers and never come out again. 

I don't know it just feels like too much and I'm overwhelmed by my anxiety and it's the worst feeling. But I'm sure a good night's sleep and I'll be right as rain tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment