Monday, March 28, 2022

a good day must be remembered

Okay before you say anything just shut up haha okay? Okay! Thanks plenty. 

Alright, let me just say that I am dead right now. 1000% deceased, that's me. And yes it all is because of Mr. Ford haha. 

First of all let me just say that Mr. Ford is great. I listened in amusement as he was shopping in Walmart and I died. He was so polite, so nice to everyone. It was adorable. My favorite moment was when he met a female police officer and thanked her for her service and also talked about how cute her kids were- he even told them they have a great Mom. It was the sweetest thing I've ever heard in my life. I mean this guy is.... he's just so incredibly decent and kind and that was so apparent. 

Now to the juicy reasons I'm dead. After our earlier phone call he texted me 
(I swoon!) 

So I called him and together we read Jacob 3 and 4, firstly he could've totally tapped out at one chapter but he's a trooper so he didn't. Secondly he was so soothing to listen to read, it was clear he has read the book of Mormon several times. And thirdly he would pause as he read to share insights or testimony. It was wonderful! I very much enjoyed it and he even thanked me for reading with and including him in my studies. (dead) 

My favorite part was at the end, I mentioned that I usually end studies with a prayer and asked if he'd like to join. He said sure and I offered to say it. It was so nice to pray together- it was nice to pray with and for him. I hope it helped him feel seen, loved and valued. Because honestly he is a great guy. I am so impressed by him and who he is. Truly he is a special man and I'm so glad I'm getting to know him. 

Anyways to prevent forgetting I have now written my nonsense down and shall now go to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment