Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Not bad day, but maybe a weird one?

So today I peed my pants. Yup, no joke. There I was hurrying to the toilet, not as fast as I could cause I didn't think I  needed to pee all that bad. When suddenly I was peeing, as in peeing my pants.... as in I literally peed myself! What is my life coming to that now I pee myself trying to get to the toilet? Oh good grief, can you imagine what it'll be like after I've had kids? Or, mercy, while I'm pregnant?!? 

Well, life goes on, you change your cloths, wash yourself off and go on with your day. So if today you peed yourself, or walked naked in front of a Zoom class/meeting, if you stepped in dog doo, or ate chocolate bars for dinner; it's okay. You're doing alright!! Far better than you may beleive. 

If I've learned anything from all my 23 years of life, which in 23 years I'm as close to as expert as I could be, it's that life is short, it's relatively simple and it can change in half a moment. Forgive yourself. Learn to laugh at yourself and the moments that just happen to all of us. Be patient with yourself, your choices, your mistakes. You are beautifully and wonderfully made and everyday is a gift to you. 

*this was supposed to be posted yesterday, I'm not sure why it didn't. 

2 comments:

  1. I laughed soooo hard at the beginning of this post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete