Friday, April 8, 2022

Butterflies and high hopes

 I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna visit Mr. Ford before he leaves! Ahhh! O.o I know!!! I'm terrified and excited and nervous all at once. 

He sorta invited me to come... and I'm just going for it. Because I really feel like whatever comes of it I'll have proven to myself that I CAN DO THIS! 

So after a lot of back and forth and craziness I've decided to go out over Easter weekend. Ahh! I know. I'll find an AirBnB that's near him and then we'll finally meet. Is this crazy? Probably. But also... this feels like a natural and right next step. It feels good to be taking this chance and opening the door to possibilities. 


*UPDATE* Mr. Ford has politely asked to cancel. Somehow I'm disappointed and also relieved. I understand with everything he's dealing with that this is a lot to add to his plate. I just want to help him, who knows maybe I'll bake him cookies and send a package instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment