Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thank You!

Dear friends and family, 
I know staying home during this Covid-19 pandemic hasn't been easy. It's affected your work, and therefore finances. It's probably had an affect on you're health, mentally or physically. Honestly it's been hard to be stuck inside and isolated from friends and loved ones. Let's be frank, it just plain sucks. 

So I want to say, Thank You!!! I live with a chronic illness, I have a compromised immune system and there has been a lot of fear regarding becoming sick. Would I die from covid-19? Honestly I don't know, I tell myself I don't know but who knows.
So every day you choose to stay home. Every time you wash your hands for the 100th time. Every time you check your distance from someone at the store. You make a difference. You keep me safe. 

Maybe to you this sounds selfish, if it does I'm deeply sorry. And I'll be honest I'm not always sure I'm worth all the effort, just trying to stay alive and healthy is work and it's expensive and discouraging. But I have been overwhelmed with gratitude watching people, ordinary semi- disgruntled people, trying to keep each other safe. I just want to hug you all and bake you cookies and say, "I know this had been so hard for you, but thank you." 

THANK YOU a million times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment