Tuesday, May 31, 2022

The night before

Tomorrow, is the start of a great big new adventure! I am moving into my very first apartment!! *ahh!*

Until literally Sunday night I was so excited. So hopeful for this new adventure, optimistic of the opportunities it would give me and just plain excited for something new and fun. But now.... now I'm petrified. 

I've just never done anything like this before, the last time I "moved" was when I left for 2 years to serve as a missionary. But that was so much easier- I mean all I had to take with me was a single suitecase. 

I know everything will be fine. I know that I'm capable and that I really can do this. I know that this adventure will be so good for me and will truly open me up to opportunities I hadn't expected. But it's still scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment